Destination Sydney Surrounds South invites all businesses in the visitor economy to attend upcoming hands-on learning and networking opportunities across the region later this month (April).
Presented by business and tourism experts Sparrowly Group, the Visitor Economy Industry Development Workshops will:
- Deepen your knowledge of the sector and how to maximise it for your business
- Give you the tools and knowledge to progress through the tourism business journey
- Provide you with resources to create your travel trade kit
- Give you the opportunity to connect with other business owners from your region
These workshops are open to all tourism businesses at any stage of their business journey. Light refreshments will be provided.
The workshops will cover topics in a relevant and practical way including:
- Navigating the tourism ecosystem
- Your customer journey
- Developing or refining your experience
- Becoming distribution ready
- Working with the media
There are three workshops that will be delivered across two locations, to register for the workshops please click the below links:
- Creating Awesome Tourism Experiences
- Working with the Media and Tourism Ecosystem
- Distribution – How to increase bookings to your business
Or register for all three in your preferred location, register here for Wollongong and here for Mittagong.
We would love to have you attend all the workshops but if you are unable to, please don’t hesitate to register and attend the workshops you can attend.
Your safety is number one. Please be assured COVID safe practices will be applied in line with NSW Health regulations.