Australian Festivals Industry Conference (AFIC) is the only conference in Australia dedicated exclusively to servicing the thousands of festival industry professionals that make up today’s landscape.
AFIC will run over 2.5 days from Tuesday 30 August to Thursday 1 September. Program includes:
- Keynotes and presentations from 15+ industry-leading professionals
- Panel discussion: Covid-19 site planning and safety for festivals
- Panel discussion: Workforce skills and labour shortages – planning for the future
- Two evening networking events
- Three workshops
- Trade expo
- Gold Coast familiarisation tour of HOTA
Tickets are on sale now.