The Association of Australian Convention Bureaux (AACB) and Exhibition & Event Association of Australasia have announced their 2022 Emerging Leaders Scholarship Program for the business events industry.
The program intends to develop leadership skills, for leading oneself and others by managing mindsets and what has become one of today’s very important issues, wellbeing factors. The emerging field of systemic leadership which puts the wellbeing of the organisational system at the centre will be explored creating awareness of how to read any human system. The program will improve connection and relationships through conversations based on providing and receiving helpful feedback.
1. One-hour program content briefing (via Teams/Zoom) will be delivered to the employer/ supervisor of the successful candidates in advance of the program.
2. Session 1: Learning Module 1 followed by Coaching Circle 1.
3. Session 2: Learning Module 2 followed by Coaching Circle 2.
4. One individual coaching session to support with integrating your learning outcomes into your work and life.
The program will be delivered in two groups:
- Group 1 – Tuesday 25th October and Tuesday 6th December.
- Group 2 – Wednesday 26th October and Wednesday 7th December.
The program requires a commitment of two full day sessions face to face. Both face to face sessions will be held in Sydney.
Cost of Program
The value of participation is $1,490 (plus GST) per participant. AACB is providing at least five sponsored scholarships at no charge, available via the application process.
For participants travelling from interstate, transport, accommodation, and incidental expenses are at the employer’s expense.
Applications close 10 October 2022.
Further details available on the AACB website