Centre of Excellence Scholarship Program
The Centre of Excellence has partnered with TAFE NSW to offer a scholarship open to hospitality workers currently working in the industry to complete a SIT30622 Certificate in Hospitality qualification.
The scholarship program includes opportunities for recipients to access the following Centre of Excellence programs to support their studies:
For more details on the program and to check eligibility – Click Here
- Mentorship through the Centre of Excellence Mentor Program where you are matched to an industry mentor who will guide you through your education and skills development
- Invitations to attend industry famils to experience the tourism and hospitality offerings in your own backyard
- Enrolment to attend the “Introduction to Australian Wine” course delivered by the Sydney Wine Academy
- Invitation to attend relevant professional development courses
Social Media for Tourism and Hospitality
Sessions on Social Media for Tourism and Hospitality will be held in the Bega Valley, Eurobodalla and Shoalhaven in March.
Whether you are new to social media or a seasoned social media user, these presentations will provide you a solid understanding of social media and how it can help enhance and grow your business.
There are two sessions that will be presented:
Session 1: Fundamentals of Social Media: Understanding Platforms, Content and Analytics
This session will provide an overview of the foundations of social media including:
- The platforms available
- The basics of writing posting and engaging
- Connections to your broader marketing ecosystem
The presentation will start by covering the basics of each social platform including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and Snapchat, Pinterest and blogging.
Session 2: Unleashing the Power of Social Media: Deep Dive into Strategy, Data and Analytics
This two-hour deep dive Masterclass on Social Media will provide a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively utilise social media for business purposes. The workshop will cover a range of topics including strategy development, content creation, audience engagement and analytics.
The sessions will be presented by Alana Hay, Founder and Director of multi award-winning marketing and creative agency, Milestone Creative Australia.
For more information and to book to attend please follow the links:
*Please note that the Bega Valley session will only be presenting Session 1 with a Masterclass in Social Media being held in May presented by Sapphire Coast Destination Management.
- Bega Valley – Tuesday, 14 March 2023, Tura Beach Country Club, REGISTER HERE
- Eurobodalla – Wednesday, 15 March, Oaks Ranch, Mossy Point, REGISTER HERE
- Shoalhaven – Thursday, 23 March 2023, Bomaderry Bowling Club, REGISTER HERE