Business Events ready Lunch & Learn session – online
Bring your lunch along and join likeminded professionals, this session will include presentations on how to determine if your business is Business Events ready.
Key takeaways that participants can expect from this session:
- Presentation and discussions of the Business Events (BE) industry by experts from DSSS, DNSW Regional Conferencing Team and Mayvin Global.
- Understand how suppliers can benefit from business events and why they should consider upskilling or attracting for this market segment.
- Understand how your regional economy, expertise, local interests is an important element for attracting business events.
- Why it’s not all about infrastructure when we talk about business events.
- Understanding how the business events audience is different from the leisure, festival and wedding markets.
- Walkthrough of some tools available to assist suppliers to assess if they are business events ready.
- Participants are encouraged to bring questions including challenges they may be facing to gain some useful tips.
this Thursday 19th October, 12.30 – 2pm
Registrations: REGISTER NOW
All welcome and please share this session with your industry colleagues and with all relevant staff within your business.