An increasing number of visitors are looking for sustainable travel experiences.
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) share insights into how industry stakeholders and visitors can work together to make tourism more sustainable, including:
- respecting local cultures
- protecting the environment for future generations
- making tourism accessible to people with a disability
- providing socio-economic benefits to the host community
- providing meaningful connections between visitors and local people.
Read more on the Austrade website