Funding to tour for organisations, musicians, managers, agents and music networks
The Contemporary Music Touring Program provides organisations, musicians, managers, agents and music networks involved in the performance of original Australian contemporary music with funding to tour and perform around Australia.
Tours may consist of a range of different Australian contemporary music styles. They must include performances in at least 3 venues outside the performer’s hometown.
Tours that include regional and remote destinations, or which assist performers residing in regional and remote areas to tour, are a priority for funding.
Available funding includes:
- up to $15,000 if the itinerary contains metropolitan performances only
- up to $25,000 if the itinerary contains at least one regional or remote performance
- up to $50,000 if 75% of the itinerary is to remote and/or very remote locations.
The next round closing dates are:
- Tuesday 1 March 2022 at 3pm AEDT, for projects beginning after 1 June 2022
- Tuesday 6 September 2022 at 3pm AEST, for projects beginning after 1 December 2022.
For more information, including how to apply and eligibility see the funding website