Funding for owners and managers of heritage listed items
State Heritage Register Emergency Works Funding provides owners and managers of heritage items with funding to help protect and repair damage caused by unexpected events, including extreme storms or accidents.
Funding may not be used for:
- damage or issues resulting from general wear and tear
- routine maintenance and replacement
- construction, relocation or purchase of items
- purchase of equipment.
To be eligible, you must:
- be an individual, organisation, community group, trustee or a local NSW council
- be the owner (or long-term lessee where the lease is 20+ years) and manager of a State Heritage Register listed item or item with a current Interim Heritage Order within New South Wales
- have legal responsibility for the item’s repair and maintenance
- not have acquired or leased the item from a NSW Government agency in the last 2 years
- not have entered into a conservation agreement in the last 2 years.