Funding for Caravan Parks
The Caravan Parks Grant will provide $10,000 to $100,000 matched dollar-for-dollar (or more) funding for eligible caravan parks to develop or improve infrastructure and assets.
Infrastructure and assets projects could include:
- Developing new caravan/camping sites
- Increasing the number of powered sites
- Installing new cabins or substantial renovations of existing cabins
- Installing new or upgraded recreational facilities
- Installing new or upgraded visitor amenities
- Upgrading sites, cabins or amenities to make them more accessible.
Applicants who own more than one caravan park can apply for multiple grants at different sites up to a total value of $300,000. The grants can be for similar projects at each site, or different projects and different grant amounts at each site. Applications close 22 December 2022.
An information session is being held on Wednesday 7 December on the program, register for the webinar here.